The Geekvape Aegis 100W Kit (Sub Ohm) is one of the best vapes for 2017, and we are offering it as a kit with the Shield sub ohm tank.
This mod is perfect for someone who doesn’t mind spending a bit of money up front to quality that will last a while. Moreover, the Geekvape Aegis is highly functional and durable with its waterproof, shockproof and dustproof design. In addition, this is a digitally regulated mod, which makes it safe and easy to use for beginner vapers. This vape is also perfect for someone who doesn’t want to build yet but wants to try different power, coil and ohm combinations. Furthermore, because of the high power rating, this mod fires fast and hot.
Geekvape’s new sub ohm tank, the Shield, comes with a 4.5ml e-liquid capacity.
If you are interested in this vape kit, check out our other kits in our store.
Geekvape Aegis 100W Kit (Sub Ohm) Features:
- AEGIS Mod:
- Output mode: adjustable and regulated
- Material: aluminum body, silicone seals
- Battery low voltage warning: 3.3V±0.1V
- PCBA temperature safety shutoff
- Maximum voltage duration: 9V±0.1V
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Dustproof (IP67)
- Military Level Shockproof (MIL-STD-810G)
- Top fill
- Fires instantaneously (0.015s)
- Works with both 18650 and 26650 cell
- Supported modes: Power, VPC, TC-TCR and Bypass
- Shield RTA:
- Works best with coils between 40 – 80W
- Adjustable ohms for sub ohm performance
Geekvape Aegis 100W Kit (Sub Ohm) Specifications:
- AEGIS Mod:
- Power output: 1 – 100W
- Dimension: 37.8 x 46.8 x 88 mm
- Battery: 18650/26650 (not included)
- Shield RTA
- Capacity: 4.5ML
- IM1 coil – 0.4 ohm (40-60W)
- IM4 coil – 0.15 ohm (60-80W)
Geekvape Aegis 100W Kit (Sub Ohm) Box Content:
- 1x Geekvape Aegis 100W Kit (Sub Ohm)
- Aegis Mod (battery not included)
- Shield Sub Ohm tank with a 0.4-ohm coil
- 0.15-ohm coil
- spare glass tube
- battery cap
- 18650 battery adapter
- spare silicone washers
- 2 spare torx screws
Warning: When it comes to using RDAThe acronym "RBA" stands for "ReBuildable Atomizers", an imp... More, RTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended washing and cleaning all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Therefore, we recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices, and batteries. Also keep in mind that Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices, and batteries. In addition, please make sure that your mods, devices, and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.
Keep out of reach for children due to choking hazard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.