The Hellvape Dead Rabbit RDA is one of the world’s most popular RDAs.
This 24 mm RDA is equipped with a top-terminal four-post build deck and a massive 5mm juice well. Each top-terminal post measures at 2.5mm across, providing plenty of space for larger coil builds. Prefer single coils? No problem. You can also use this RDA on your sqonk with the included gold-plated bottom-feed pin. 510 threaded for maximum compatibility.
Find out why this RDA by Hellvape is the stuff of legend.
Drip tip colours may vary from photos.
Check out all of our other Hellvape products here!
Don’t forget to grab some wire and other supplies!
- Slide in top coil deck takes the guesswork out of precutting your coil leads
- Adjustable top side diagonal airflow with a focus on flavour and to minimize leaking
- Single or dual coil configurations
- Gold plated positive post for better conductivity
- Knurled grip to adjust the airflow with ease
- Post screws fasten to the flat side of the coil lead to preserve your build
- Bottom feeding pin included for ‘squonking’
- 10mm wide bore 810 Resin drip tip that arrives in either Green, Purple, or Red styles
- 510 drip tip adapter that enables you to use any of your favourite 510 drip tips with this atomizer
- Slotted or hex head post screw options
- PEEK Insulator that sits just below the quad posts to help quickly dissipate heat
- 24 mm RDA
- Constructed out of high-quality 304 Stainless Steel
- Protruding 510 pin and peek insulation for hybrid top cap compatibility
- Two top-side diagonal adjustable airflow slots that measure 10mm x 2.5mm each
- Two 810 driptip options including a colourful resin tip and a 510 adapter
- Dead Rabbit RDA x1
- 810 colorful resin Driptip x1
- 510 adapter x 1
- Gold BF pin x 1
- Hex screws x 4
- Orings x 1
- Hex screwdrivers x 2
Note: When it comes to using RDA, RTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended washing and cleaning all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Furthermore, we recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.