The Nitecore Intellicharger UM10 LCD Battery Charger is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries. Therefore, it eliminates the need to own several chargers.
The UM10 has an intelligent circuitry that detects the battery type and the status of Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries. A bright LCD panel shows serval parameters during the loading process. On top, it comes with two conveniently located side buttons that allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters.
In addition, it features overpower protection as well temperature monitoring. As soon as the battery is fully loaded, the charger immediately stops the loading process. Through manual selection, it is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries.
Nitecore Intellicharger UM10 Features:
- Capable of charging 1 battery
- Compatible with and identifies:
- Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440),
- Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
- Two side buttons allowing easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status
- Automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
Nitecore Intellicharger UM10 Parameters:
- Input voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 5V
- Output current: 1000mA / 500mA
- Dimensions: 100mm× 38mm×35mm
Nitecore Intellicharger UM10 Content:
- 1x Nitecore UM10 Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
Note: The UM10 is compatible with batteries of varying sizes. Therefore, manual adjustment of the battery’s position within the slot is recommended. This is necessary when charging certain batteries (such as 26650 and AAA). This ensures a solid contact between both sides of the battery and the charging slot’s metal contact points.
- Please do not disassemble or modify the charger.
- The safe operating temperature is between 0ºC–40ºC.
- High-quality USB adapters are strongly recommended.
- The charger should only be used indoors or inside a motor vehicle.