Please note: Due to the current COVID-19 situation, Canada Post is currently not delivering parcels that require a signature to your door. Instead, parcels are being left at a nearby post office, with a notice card directing you to pick up your items at the post office.
Orders placed before 12pm PST on a business day are shipped the same day.
We ship all packages using Canada Post Expedited Parcel, which provides estimated shipping times from major metros as shown below.
The time it takes for a package to arrive at your doorstep can be affected by many factors, including:
- Your location (we ship from Kelowna, British Columbia)
- The day your order was placed (Canada Post does not operate on weekends or holidays)
- Weather conditions
- Other unforseen circumstances
Lost or Damaged Packages
After we send your package to Canada Post, the package and products within it become the responsibility of Canada Post. Delays or errors that occur during shipping are out of our control but we will always do our best to help resolve any issues that may occur during shipping.
- In the unlikely event that an issue arises related to your order, please consider the following:
- Please confirm the package was not accepted by another person at your address, like a roommate, family member or concierge.
- Please ensure enough time has passed for the package to be delivered, and no delays have been reported by Canada Post.
- If you do find that your package has not arrived please contact us at [email protected] with your order number.
- We will open an investigation with Canada Post concerning your package. This can take up to 5 business days or longer and we will contact you with a case number and other related information as necessary. Once an investigation has completed, we can follow up with resending or refunding your order.